Medium Strength Threadlocker
PERMATEX® Permanent Strength Threadlocker Blue is a
permanent high strength anaerobic threadlocking material,
which cures between engaged threads to form a unitized
assembly that resists virtually all leakage, shock and vibration.
The product is a single component, anaerobic liquid that cures
when confined in the absence of air between close fitting
Ideal for all 3/8 inch to 1 inch diameter nut
and bolt assemblies where future disassembly is improbable.
Excellent chemical resistance with a temperature resistance
range of -54 deg C to 150 deg C.
* Eliminates vibration issues
* Seals against leakage
* Prevents rusting of threads
* Cures without cracking or shrinking
* Easy Application
* No mixing
* No curing outside of joint
* Thixotropic: resists dripping from threads during assembly
* No torque compensation required during assembly
Prevents loosening and leakage of threaded fasteners.
Particularly suitable for applications such as:
* Cylinder block bolts
* Ring gear bolts
* Frame bolts
* Shock absorber bolts